
On Christmas Day night, we started our tradition of fondue dessert. (It was supposed start on Christmas Eve, but we forgot!) The kids had a great time dipping strawberries, bananas, and angel food cake in the yummy chocolate mixture. I was so busy trying to keep the chocolate in the vicinity of the table that I didn't get any other pictures taken. I'm sure, though, you can imagine the aftermath of the event! This would be the reason we'll only be doing it once a year! Also, please notice the lovely bruised bump on Levi's forehead. I don't think I ever got the full story on that one. As I recall, it had something to do with his brother and the stairs....hmmm.....
2 comments:
Love, Love, Love Chocolate Fondue!!!! Would love to have seen the during and after pictures so I would know I am making the appropriate choice of NOT doing this with my kids!
Hi Alice,
I'm glad you decided to start a blog! Your kids are getting so big.
You are a braver and nicer mom than I am...no fondue here! It makes me cringr just thinking about it :o)
Love, Melissa
Post a Comment